Monday, May 13, 2013

Despite my better judgement...

So Saturday night despite my better judgement I ended up going out to try and meet up with a couple of people. I ended up going out and despite the usual process of pregaming and all of that fun stuff I went out completely sober. I got to the club and saw a couple of friends, and decided to go over to see how their nights were and all of that. I knew almost everyone that was there and was chatting for a bit and one of the guys I didn't know offered me a drink. The first thought was to turn the drink down, but because he was with a bunch of my friends I decided nothing bad should really come of it. After a few minutes, the night just goes black. I woke up at 3:00 on Sunday afternoon in my friend's apartment with no idea how I was there or what happened the night before.


The first picture was from when I got home from the club, and the second one was from the next morning. I've only been able to get a little bit of what happened but I basically was out of control and not comprehending anything that anyone was saying to me. I was taken about half way home from someone with brown hair, a little taller and older than me, and then got out of the car and took a taxi from there. I mean, I'm not sure what really happened, however I have a pretty good idea as to what happened. I'm by no means the type of person that gets drunk off of one drink, and beyond that I would never leave my friends to go with some stranger. 

On top of it all, my wallet is missing, as are my glasses, and I have no way to get any of it back. I have one credit card, and I had $25 cash from the money I had taken out that night. The guys I went out with told me that basically after I had the drink I went from perfectly fine to incomprehensible. Overall, the night was an epic failure and I know have awful cuts all over my face, pretty sure I was drugged, and learned my lesson. Never drink a drink from someone you don't know, and on top of that make sure you see the bartender actually make the drink. So here's a cheery Aiden hoping that at least you learn from my mistakes. Quick recovery on top of that too. 


Oh, and I got a haircut! 



XOXO,

- Aiden



No comments:

Post a Comment