Friday, April 19, 2013

Dominant? Wait what?


So as a proclaimed power bottom, with the endorsement of Jason Sparks, I have never seen myself as someone who would ever be in a quote-un-quote sole dominant top. Yet all of a sudden I've seen a new side of myself. I met a guy who quite honestly I thought would basically fuck my brains out until I begged him to stop. Yet, quite the opposite, he's strictly bottom, and likes guys who are five star tops to be his dominant fuck buddies.

As well all know, I am by no means this. I'm the kind of guy that would prefer to be plowed for hours with no questions asked/needed about their stamina. At first I was taken aback, because he's got an amazing body, and seems, compared to many others, at the very least vers, with some quite substantial topping skills.


I would feel awful showing his face, although I'm sure he wouldn't mind, because I'm still clearly working on this whole being in charge thing. But when we first met, started texting and quite honestly sexting, I thought he would want to fuck my brains out all the time.  On the contrary, he wanted rules and punishments for his misdeeds. Christian Grey much? 


Despite my lack of experience in the whole dom/kink category I feel like I've done fairly well. I'm not going to bring the kink stuff in just yet. Key word YET. I will say that despite my experience I've enjoyed every single second, and will continue to enjoy every second of it. I gotta say, as soon as I'm done with all of this, I'm going to go jack off to the multiple videos he had to send me tonight because of his rule breaking. Where's my ruler, because I feel like a naughty school teacher that wants to punish my gorgeous pupils. Oh, and by the way this gorgeous guy is older than I am. What can I control? Just about everything with him. Give me some advice on some more rules, and punishments. I know he'd love to see them publicly published. 

A couple more photos of this gorgeous guy. My favorites by the way. 



XOXO,
- Aiden

(^My new signature by the way^)


1 comment:

  1. Ironically, I read this after I started SJD Peterson's Pup. The book is about a Dom/Sub relationship. They share some interesting kinks.

    Sounds like you're having fun with this new experience. Can't wait to see how it evolves, and what other adventures happen along the way!

    -WS

    ReplyDelete