Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter everyone! Christianity definitely wouldn't picture me as a Saint, but any holiday is worth celebrating. I should be confessing my sins from my weekend in New York City, because as you can see I definitely broke a few of the rules outlined in the Bible. A weekend full of sex, drinking and plenty of other dirty, dirty things. I won't apologize though, because the amount of fun I had made it all worth it.


Both Danny Cruz, and Rusty McMann made sure that my little vacation/work trip was the best it could be. Between the two of them I was thrown around a little bit, but everyone enjoyed themselves, and I left with only a few bruises. My sexcipades were far from my finest moments of life, but as a guest in NYC I enjoyed myself thoroughly, and can guarantee you that if you need a good time these are the guys you need to meet up with. 


I've also got to thank the amazing Eli Lewis, because with out him NYC would have been impossible. He helped me navigate through the streets, and gave tons of insight on what to wear. If there was a best dressed article sent out by the amazing people at Rentboy, Eli would have found his way on to every single one of them. I'm going to post a video soon so you guys can hear a little bit more from me. I'll let you know when it'll be up. Hope you guys come by again soon! ;)  


XOXO,

-  Aiden



No comments:

Post a Comment