Monday, June 3, 2013

Where in the world am I

It's always an interesting homecoming to say the very least. Seeing old friends, all the family, and hearing the wonderful stories of all the things to do in these oh so very small towns. The new hot trend is dressing up and doing crazy things to see peoples reactions. Which for me has never been a problem.





To say the least, I'm unbelievably bored and cannot wait to get out of this town. In just a few short days I'll be making my way to a city that's just a bit bigger. Where thankfully I'll have the option to hang out with friends that I've known for basically my entire life. I've only got only a few more weeks here, and then I'll be making my way to New York City for about two weeks. I'll be enjoying my first ever pride and seeing some friends from Tampa one last time before I finally settle down in Los Angeles.

On a better note though, my scene with Hot House has finally released! It's been up for a week now, and I couldn't be happier with the results so far. I've got a good rating on Hot House, and the scene's got a four out of five so far. The more votes the better, so if you have a subscription to Hot House, I'd love for you to rate me high. As a little incentive I'll share a couple of the pictures from the photo set here. 




Check out my twitter for some more pictures from the scene, and for the full length scene make sure you swing by Hot House. It's definitely going to be an interesting couple of weeks, and I'm going to do my best to keep you all filled in on these adventures. I hope you guys can keep up with me, because even I'm having trouble with that right now.



XOXO,

- Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment